How can massage therapy benefit you?
Massage therapy offers many benefits that go far beyond relaxation. It can treat a number of common ailments including low back pain, neck pain, headaches, migraines, fibromyalgia and many more.
At bodyMechanics, we believe massage therapy is an integral part of over all health and wellness. Many people who receive regular massage therapy enjoy an enhanced quality of life, a higher level of health and have little or no chronic pain.
Here are just some of the ways massage therapy can benefit you:
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Helps relieve headaches and migraines
- Enhances quality of life
- Improves posture
- Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy
- Speeds recovery after surgery
- Relieves stress and aids relaxation
- Lowers blood pressure
- Treats musculoskeletal problems
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Enhances athletic performance
- Treats injuries caused during sport or work